The Feed Me Combi is the ultimate 4-in-1 highchair that grows and adapts with your baby from six months of age through to twelve years old.
The sleek, modern wooden frame and clean white plastics will become a stylish piece of furniture to any home.
Supplied as the full package, the Feed Me Combi seat is a padded foam filled wipe able surface that is both comfortable and practical. The large feeding tray can be adjusted to three different positions and includes a removable inset flexi feeding tray. A valuable bonus to help for baby led weaning.
The Feed Me Combi can be used as a standard highchair from six months and is also easily adjustable to a low feeding option. When baby and toddler prefer to sit at the table the seat can be fitted onto a dining chair and secured with the included safety straps then once toddlers become more independent, the highchair frame doubles as a stylish and practical stool for young people to continue using.
Feed Me Combi (Rehome)
- Suitable from 6 months to around 12 years of age
- Four different feeding options
- High quality wooden and plastic finish
- Deep padded foam filled seat unit with full safety harness
- Removable inset flexi sectioned feeding tray that encourages baby led weaning and is dishwasher safe
- Sturdy foot rest
- Anti-slip foot cups on frame to avoid any movement
- Wooden frame
- Large plastic seat unit with padded soft foam filled seat cover
- Generous feeding tray with additional contrast removable inset flex feeding section
- Booster seat safety fixing straps